What’s a DPO?
Data protection officer (DPO) is a role required by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) responsible for overseeing data protection strategy and related measures necessary to ensure compliance.
Why a DPO?
A DPO can oversee an efficient privacy management and keep risks relating to privacy to a minimum
Do I need to appoint a DPO?
Appointment of a DPO is not mandatory for all companies (for some it its!).
However, due to extensive obligations under GDPR, each and every company needs someone (regardless of the formal name of such position) taking care regularly of the data protection/privacy matters. For more details on the subject please drop us an email at email@example.com.
What are the benefits of outsourcing the DPO’s activity?
- Tailored cost solution for having a DPO, much more effective as compared to having an inhouse DPO
- No labor law constrains whenever you want to hire or change the DPO
- Access to specific expertise in due time with no additional training costs
- Compliance with the independence requirement for a DPO under GDPR
How we can help you?
We can provide any kind of services related to privacy/data protection.
We can assume the role of a DPO for you providing advice and guidance on GDPR compliance as a monthly allowance including any of the following:
- Data inventory and data mapping
- Review and advise on privacy policies, internal regulations and other relevant documents
- Oversee the records of processing
- Advise on the necessity of a data protection impact assessment (DPIA) and the manner of its implementation
- Provide guidance on data breach monitoring, management and reporting
- Provide awareness training/ training of staff involved in data processing operations
- Provide regular updates regarding GDPR related developments and guidance for the implementation
- Serve as the contact point for data protection authorities
Assists with requests from data subject and all data related queries